Parisi, John Dominic
John graduated from Loyola University Chicago School of Law in 2006 after receiving his Masters Degree in literature from Northern Illinois University.
With the Kane County Public Defender, John represented indigent clients charged with DUI, domestic battery, drug possession and other misdemeanor and felony offenses.
Since 2009, John has represented family law clients in the McHenry County community where he lives with his wife and three children.
John was elected to the Board of Woodstock Community Unit School District 200 in 2017 and serves the families of children enrolled in Woodstock schools.
John is committed to providing quality, caring representation as he guides his clients through the courts. His focus is protecting his client's rights while meeting their needs.
- Illinois, 2006
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law, Chicago, Illinois
- J.D. - 2006
- The Graduate School at Northern Illinois University, DeKalb, Illinois
- M.A. - 2004
- Honors: Dean's List
- Major: Literature
- The Graduate School of N. Illinois Univ., DeKalb, Illinois
- B.A. - 2002
- Major: English
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Illinois State Bar Association, Member, 2006 to Present
- McHenry County Bar Association, Member, 2008 to Present
- Illinois Association of School Boards, 2017 to Present
Past Employment Positions
- Kane County Public Defender, Assistant Public Defender, 2008 to 2010
Pro Bono Activities
- Board of Woodstock Community Unit School District 200, 2017
- Sigma Tau Delta